Walmart PTO: Walmart is one of the biggest retail supermarkets not only in the US but also in the world. It is quite common that it also has the highest number of employees. To run such big supermarket chains, one need such huge number. Though there are such huge number of employees at Walmart, every one of them is happy. This is because of the fact that Walmart takes care of them really well. It offers a number of benefits, holidays, Time off etc for its employees and staff. Out of such things, Walmart PTO is one service for the Walmart Employees and Staff.
So what is Walmart PTO? The Full Form of PTO is ‘Paid Time Off’. Walmart has rolled out a new PTO system recently. They call it as ‘Walmart PTO’. The major feature of Walmart PTO is an employee or staff can plan for holidays, events and other sick days. Apart from that, an employee or staff of Walmart can use the Unused PTO into cash which helps them a lot in terms of cash.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Walmart PTO:
- Temporary Employees do not get PTO.
- Global eCommerce Associates, Healthcare professional associates, Part-time logistics associates have their own PTO Plans. Apart from them, Doctors of Optometry and also Vision Center Managers have PTO plans.
Where To check Walmart PTO Balance?
If you are one of the employees of Walmart and you want to Check your Walmart PTO Balance, then you have to log into the GTA Portal on Walmart Wire. While there you will get all the information regarding the Walmart PTO Balance. Furthermore, for this process, you can use www.WalmartOne.com website.
Walmart PTO – How may hours do I have to work to earn an hour of PTO: With Walmart PTO, there are different criteria which will help you to earn money. Hence we have provided the list of those different criteria. We have also provided the part-time and full-time associates PTO earnings.
Walmart Part-time Employees:
- 20+ years of employment: 14.44 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 144 hours maximum.
- 15-19 years of employment: 20 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 104 hours maximum.
- 10-14 years of employment: 20 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 104 hours maximum.
- 6-9 years of employment: 20 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 104 hours maximum.
- 3-5 years of employment: 20 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 104 hours maximum.
- 1-2 years of employment: 20 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 104 hours maximum.
- 0-1 year of employment: 43.33 hrs = 1 PTO hour earned, 48 hours maximum.
Walmart Full-Time Employees:
- 20+ years of Employment: 6.8 hrs = Earns 1 PTO hr, 304 maximum.
- 15-19 years of Employment: 7.9 hrs = Earns 1 PTO hr, 264 maximum.
- 10-14 years of Employment: 9.3 hrs = Earns 1 PTO hr, 224 maximum.
- 6-9 years of Employment: 10 hrs = 1 PTO hr, 208 maximum.
- 3-5 years of Employment: 11.8 hrs = 1 PTO hr, 176 maximum.
- 2 years of Employment: 15.3 hrs = 1 PTO hr, 136 maximum.
- 0-1 years of Employment: 17.3 hrs = 1 PTO hr, 120 maximum.
Walmart PTO Cash-Out:
Recently Walmart has given a new option for its employees and staff. While they can get cash instead of using PTO as holidays. Furthermore, for 80 hours of minimum PTO balance, a full-time employee of Walmart will get the option of Automatic PTO cash out. While on the other hand, the same is available for a minimum of 48 hours PTO Balance, part-time associates have automatic cash out.